Your program cost includes:
• Project fees. (where applicable)
• All materials needed to complete your project as well as supervision from NEV staff.
• Additional (domestic) transportation.
• All accommodation during the Nqabaneni volunteering program.
• All meals for 2-week volunteer project.
• All program ground transportation in eSwatini.
• Program set-up and management of school / health care placement.
• Administration costs.
• Professionally trained Project Leaders.
• Nqabaneni Eco-Volunteering (Swazi Dreans) will provide travel manual, project overview, country resource document and additional documentation including our ‘Learn SiSwati package’ to prepare you for the Program.
• Nqabaneni Eco-Volunteering T-shirt.
Your program cost does not include
• Air transportation, air taxes and ticketing fees, and any country departure taxes (where applicable)
• All transportation and accommodation costs in your home country to and from the designated departure city.
• Medical and travel/trip cancellation insurance (required)
• Passports (required), travel visas (where necessary), and any vaccinations (if required by your physician)
• Academic credit (optional).